Saturday, May 12, 2012

Another piece of my mind

There is so many things in this world that don't always make since to me. The in and out of perfect and imperfections. For example love! I wish things were simply like a Nicholas Sparks book were there is an undying love and attraction until the occurring of old age; but that's not how things go now do they! We pride out very existence in finding this love that last forever, the cant eat, cant sleep, think of that person day in and day out kind of thing. Facts dont always agree with emotions and chemical balance, but "LIKE" sometimes feels alot like "LOVE" and confusing the two is dangerous.


I often wonder if there really is a such thing, that Notebook Noah and Ally love or the infamous Romeo and Juliet without the horrendous tragedy of course, but a love so strong that time just lays down and stands still for. My theory is that love just is, all these great minds that imagine these great sacrificial loves were there will be this all or nothing just doesn't exist.Most couple can barely stand the sight of each other after their 5th year of the so called undying love. I suppose some people will call me a pessimist.... I beg to differ! I'm a realist code for " says a whole lot of crab that although may have a logical point is still negative" and its not logical that one person can have an undying attraction to only one other person.


Fact: we are all predator  with that being said how can u truly ever tame a predator there is a natural animal instinct in our nature and that has nothing to do with love... rules of attraction. something I have went deeper in on one of my previous post. So thus what is love? Do we practice this saying just to mellow that animal with in us? Do we all have a divine need to believe in this method of self acceptance and if love out side of unconditional really exist then why is there attraction to another? these statements outside of predator  is just observation not fact! 


Just another piece of my mind from one blogger to the next!! keep reading Siimplyebby for my insight and outlandish opinions on life..... I love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment