Thursday, May 10, 2012

Misery Loves Company

Famous Quote: to thee own self be true, This quote is so powerful, meaning that a person has to be and know their self in and out, learn yourself love yourself flaws and all, knowing ones self makes it impossible too be anyone else and live in the light of either harming or pretending to be someone else. although I do not think one can know themselves entirely there is always room for improvement and growth, but getting to know yourself and knowing what you want to give is the most important factor right? So before I began drilling the incompetence of some individuals I must ask this one question DO YOU KNOW AND LOVE YOURSELF?


I have played witness to some cruel and inhumane attempts for self authorization and although I am a third part with no particular involvement in the matter at hand, I often find myself annoyed with said persons.
Lack of self esteem, capable of doing the most ridiculous things to bring others to the exact miserable state. 
I cant see the amusement in trying to destroy someone else's happiness because your not brave enough to go out into the world to discover your own. it has been  said to many times that misery loves company; but the company you get is not always the company you want!


I want to be the person that says grow up this isn't high school or an episode of 90210 there is no punch line or or suspenseful ending , and just in case you didn't read Cinderella the vindictive spiteful ones always lose take notes. Its the most appalling  thing to watch weak people continue on destructive paths until they have nothing and no one lift in the world. What amazes me though is even knowing their wrong 99.9% of the time there is still this lingering want and need to believe  that what disaster they have made will eventually have some kind of warm, fulfilling out come. I beg to differ! You always know the ones, abusing some kind of substance to prevent from having to actually deal with themselves, Always seeking out attention from any and everyone around them, tries to justify there mistakes and put them off on others, cant take responsibility for there own actions, always playing the victim If this is you please go find something useful to do with your time!


Its like Will Smith said and I quote: If you are not in my life to make thing better, then you are just wasting my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment