Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER??

Based on my friends page I wanted to talk about this. Now I know this is a bit much but I cant help but wonder how others feel about this particular subject. Does size matter?
My opinion is it does matter but each woman has a specific size they are comfortable with. There is no two woman in the world that can say they love a man with a "Hugh Mandingo" sized penis I know woman that prefer the itty bitty penis committee and that's also okay I suppose depending on the woman. I prefer width over length although length is definitely important but I don't want someone who is going to permanently destroy my body,  I do feel the perfect size is about 7, 71/2 and thick that's pleasurable for me.

 Although size can be good/ bad it still has nothing to do with pleasurable sex, it's the partner and his/ her experience that makes the size amazing.Stop me if I'm wrong but think about it a man with the most prefect size penis with no experience and or who doesn't think about his partner at all in bed, selfish and what most disappointed woman refers to as a minute man can only disappoint his partner so that blessing he has inside of his pants is just a waste. I think that we should stop focusing on size and more on how to please our partners, there is no two woman/ man in the world that likes to be kissed the same as the last person, so what on earth makes a guy believe that the next woman would want to be sexed like his ex? There are woman in the world that don't want to have sex at all there are woman in the world that like the idea of making love! but how can u know these things if you don't take the time to actually figure out what makes your partner tick!

What do you guys think I would greatly appreciate feed back on this subject, please comment, both ladies and gentlemen !Keeping reading Simplyebby for my outlandish out looks on life!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment