Sunday, May 13, 2012

So today's Mother's day... another day to remind use how hard we work for the very little people we love dear to our hearts. I love being a mom but I think that mother's deserve a week instead of just one day. :)
 There is so many things about being a mom that makes this day so worth the hard work we put in. The smiles they give when you kiss there tiny cheeks, the hugs and moments were all they do is want to be with no one but you. My little girl is so special she not only made me a card that said " worlds best mom" but all day she tells me what a fantastic mom I am to her... that's special to me, although I do get frustrated as a mother all that I handle per day is so far from an easy job, but there is nothing in the world I want more. 


So to all the mother in the world .. Today is the one day of the year were we can relax and rep the reward of just being fantastic and phenomenal  to our child HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment